Senior Global Pricing Analyst
I’m looking to recruit a newly released Senior Global Pricing Analyst vacancy to join the Central London based commercial team of a global technology organisation. We are looking for a self-starter with enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills to develop our pricing tools and pricing models at both a regional and global level. The SGPA is responsible for the preparation of successful complex pricing submissions in response to global tenders for Fortune 500 customers across business lines, in either a personal capacity, or through supervision of the Ricoh Global Service (RGS) Bid & Pricing Analysts.
We are looking for an experienced professional with commercial acumen looking to step into this commercial role.
You will have:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and the ability to develop competitive global pricing solutions combining multiple resources, commodities, people and services;
- Advanced Excel skills including financial modelling, VBA and Access skills;
- Excellent analytical, questioning, reasoning and decision making skills, coupled with a strong appreciation for the business impact (Ricoh and the client) of decisions made.
- Commercial judgment & experience to provide tactical and strategic advice on deal pricing and to adapt/adjust during negotiations;
- Mental agility and ability to absorb, adapt and conceptualize pricing approaches for new customers and new business areas based on pricing experience;
- Significant experience of successful pricing for large enterprise customers;
- Significant experience in an IT pricing role;
- Understanding of the financial structure and ROI demands of corporate IT departments (though not essential, experience in IT services an advantage).
In this role, you will:
- Review core business pricing requirements for customer Tenders (Request for Proposals) to win new business for major account customers. Ensure that the submitted pricing is;
- Prepare and submit pricing to respond to Tenders either personally or via Pricing Analysts; Monitor the performance and output of the Pricing Analysts to ensure ongoing quality of submissions, providing proactive direction;
- Ensure that the pricing tool is kept up to date and developments required to meet changing needs are identified, submitted and implemented;
- Manage the strategic positioning of pricing and support with the sales team and customer to meet company goals to grow business with proper profitability.
- Assist in the development of pricing construction for new business areas
- Ensure that the Pricing Quality Assurance (PQA) process is kept up to date and that developments required to meet changing user needs are identified, submitted and successfully implemented by the team.
Role: Senior Global Pricing Analyst
Organisation: Ricoh Europe Plc
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81446218