Asset Data Manager
Job title: Asset Data Manager
Contact: George Regan 01489 882 654
I'm currently looking for an Asset Data Manager to join a utilities company based in Worthing. This is an exciting opportunity, allowing the selected candidate to take ownership and develop the asset data requirements in the organisation.
The successful Asset Data Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, designing and implementing processes in the Data Services Team
- Leading and developing a team of onshore and offshore analysts
- Maximising the capabilities of the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and the Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS)
- Maintain and improve data quality throughout multiple systems
- Strong knowledge of Geographical Information Systems and Enterprise Asset Management System
- Passion for working with Data
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of Ellipse is desirable
- Managing offshore teams desirable
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441585