A fast growing manufacturing organisation are looking to hire a Credit Manager on a permanent basis. Based in their modern offices in Buckingham, this is a business critical role reporting into the Group Financial Controller and leading a team of 4.
Key responsibilities will include:
-Actively manage and motivate the company's credit control team
- Prepare and execute collection plans targeted to reduce the delinquent accounts and DSO
- Distributes workload and provides guidance, direction and mentoring to Credit and Billing team as well as AP and AR teams
- Prepare Credit Control metrics on a monthly basis and give status updates
- Ensure that all accounts receivable and credit control activities are done in an accurate and timely manner
- Enforces Credit Policy compliance, regulatory and legal compliance, credit transaction integrity and completeness of all transactions within the Credit Team
- Creation of team and business KPI
- reduce the outstanding credit and manage your own ledger
To be considered for the role of Credit Manager you MUST:
- Have a proven background of working within Credit Management
- Have experience of managing a team
- Be a self starter
- Have a strong passion and drive
Based in Buckingham the organisation are a private equity backed group who have experienced a strong period of growth which is projected to continue. As a result the business are recruiting for a Credit Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary & Benefits
As Credit Manager based in Buckingham you will receive a salary of up to £45000 per annum long with a very strong benefits package which will include bonus, pension, benefits and a generous holiday allowance.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440379