Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineers
Aspect is London’s leading property maintenance service provider, offering expert support, day and night, to a database of thousands of residential and commercial properties alike. “Quality Personnel Are Our Product” Our trade services range from drainage to roofing, and cover for everything imaginable in between. We are currently looking for qualified and highly motivated Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineers for a variety of selected shift patterns.
The successful applicants will hold the following attributes:
- Commercial qualifications, current ACS and Energy Efficiency qualifications
- Experience in both gas boiler installation and breakdown
- At least 5 years + proven industry experience
- Non-gas compliance competencies to include; Unvented water cylinders, water regs, City & Guilds, health & safety skill-card
- The ability to undertake assessments relating to Health & safety of technical tasks, to ensure the highest standard of service is being maintained and continuously improved
- Attention to quality and accuracy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Clean, valid and full UK driving license
- Be flexible as hours may vary and the ability to work anywhere within the M25
In return, Aspect offers to their operatives,£40ph -£60ph (OTE up to £80,000)Company vehicleOpportunities for growth and progressionDedicated trade specialist service managerSpecialist tools and equipmentCompany uniform providedCompany mobile phone providedProtected Self-employed status
If the above role applies to your strengths and sounds of interests to you, please click apply below and send us a copy of you CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you feel that you are the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441912