B2B Marketing Executive - Construction/Manufacturing
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Executive with (preferably) experience in the construction or a comparable industry?
Is this coupled with a degree or similar qualification in a relevant discipline and excellent project management skills?
Do you seek the opportunity to showcase your expertise in a position that offers significant opportunity for you to have a high degree of input, along with exciting potential for development?
If so, we are looking for someone who has enthusiasm, motivation and the ability to show initiative to join a market leading, internationally operative British manufacturer who are well-established and driven by delivering quality, innovation and maximum value to an increasingly demanding specification market.
The company has grown significantly over the years, incorporating new product ranges and forward-thinking manufacturing techniques and equipment that over the last three years in particular, have resulted in accelerated growth and increased commercial exposure.
- Assist with all marketing activities.
- Assist in delivering the planned and measurable marketing strategy.
- Assist with development of brochure content, text drafting and image management
- Develop and carry out marketing campaigns and monitor their progress.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Analyse, interpret and present campaign results.
- Ad hoc market research.
- Brief a new design, web development, promotion or media agency.
- Prepare new client proposals and tenders.
- Agree timescales & budgets.
- Update and maintain marketing documentation and databases.
- Give presentations when required.
- Oversee and manage company stationary
- Support the sales team in customer communication requirements
- Support the Divisional Directors in communication and marketing delivery for their territories
Qualifications, experience & attributes sought:
- A degree in Marketing or similar demonstrable qualification
- Full valid UK driving licence
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Strong digital marketing knowledge and experience
- Ability to work within deadlines and cope under pressure
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Interpersonal and Team-working skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
If you are interested in learning more about this vacancy and feel you have the requisite skills to fulfil the role, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Full details, including remuneration applicable and the organisation's identity will be provided to suitable applicants ahead of any CV submission to our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81470312