Senior Enterprise Architect
Senior Enterprise Architect- London / Target Architecture / Application Architecture / Stakeholder Engagement
La Fosse are partnering with an industry leading global Risk Management company, who are seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect to help drive enterprise architecture throughout the organisation. Working closely with the Lead Enterprise Architect, the successful candidate will embark on the creation and maintenance of either Application or Technology Architectures, that meets the current and future needs of the business.
We are searching for someone who has
- Significant experience as an Enterprise Architect, Senior Solutions Architect or held a relevant technology architecture role, preferably spanning multiple domains.
- Experience and exposure working with Target Architecture and Roadmaps.
- Extensive work with third party providers and stakeholders, holding them to account where necessary.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architects and the Business Architects to establish a cohesive Enterprise Architecture that is aligned with and supports the delivery of the group business strategy.
- Participate in the analysis of existing technology assets and take responsibility for identifying opportunities to improve and consolidate, whilst proactively seeking to progress the architecture base towards the target architecture.
- Lead the operation of the Technical Architecture Design Authority (TADA), regularly communicating with directors and C-level stakeholders.
This is a complex and exciting challenge for an ambitious Enterprise Architect and will likely set this person up for a very successful ongoing career. If this is of interest, please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441092