Field Plant Maintenance / Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer required for a medium sized construction equipment company offering service contracts for a variety of cranes, piling equipment, and other heavy construction machinery both in the UK and worldwide.
The successful service engineer will have field servicing experience and a proven background in heavy construction equipment or a similar industry. You will also have previous experience working a range of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Plant Maintenance / Service Engineer Position Overview
The role will be predominantly field based, travelling to customer sites nationwide. The duties will consist of repairing, servicing and diagnosing machines on sites as well as the workshop in Warwickshire. The field engineer will provide a range of services including;
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic diagnostics and repairs
- Modifying and adapting various types of construction machinery
- Fitting of attachments for job specific equipment.
- Equipment examination and testing
Plant Maintenance / Service Engineer Position Requirements.
- Previous experience in a field service engineer role within a related industry
- Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge
- Experience working with plant equipment desirable
- Effective communicator with customers
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Full UK driving license (clean) and prepared to travel to customer sites
Plant Maintenance / Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- £27,000 - £30,000 + overtime
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- 40 hour working week
- Company Van (Provided on completion of training)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441070