Are you a self motivated individual that can work either on your own or part of a team? Are you a UX Developer that is looking for the next big opportunity!? If so, this is going to be a great position to progress your career.
As the UX lead you will be working in partnership with a UI designer. Working directly with the management team, product owner, technical director and development team to continually improve the digital products these ventures use.
The role is based in a modern shared office space in W1 London. There's an onsite cafe, free fruit, snacks and coffee. And cake every Friday.
As a UX designer you will:
- Analyse failures and weaknesses within our services and identify the root causes for these issues.
- Identify opportunities optimise and improve the user experience of the existing sites.
- Understand user needs and identify how best to meet them.
- Manage the user journeys through our systems, both for customers and the operational team.
- Create and rapidly iterate service prototypes in Marvel, Axure etc
- Identify and design new tools to help meet the needs of our operations team to optimise the fulfilment process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have relevant industry experience, knowledge of ferrous metals is a bonus.
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper and on screen.
- Be able to work quickly in an Agile environment.
- Be able to explain ideas in a way that other people understand.
- Welcome the constructive criticism of their work and be able to constructively review the work of others.
- Know how to interpret user research.
- Understand how form and function work together.
- Know how to remove complexity from services.
- Be able to write for user interfaces.
- Explain design decisions and be able to represent a service at a service assessment.
- Assess a service and give constructive feedback.
- Put forward the case for UX with a product manager.
- Collaborate on solutions with a UI designer and the development team
To apply for this position, you can either submit your CV to this advert or you can give me a call on 01489 560123 for a chat (Ask for Connor)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444168