SAP Technical Solution Architect
SAP Technical Solution Architect / SME with a demonstrable track record in architecting, defining and pricing complex SAP and BASIS solutions while considering the full lifecycle of transformation programmes, from strategy through to execution urgently required to join a next-generation global technology company.
As the successful SAP Technical Solution Architect / SME you will have a thorough understanding of SAP's Solution suite, including SAP HANA, and SAP's ERP Solution suite with a clear understanding of PaaS & SaaS.
To succeed in this role the SAP Technical Solution Architect / SME must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Architecting and defining complex and technical SAP solutions across multiple industry sectors, understanding of the technology enablement as well as integration with other applications.
- Experience of numerous SAP enabled business transformation programme lifecycles of which at least 3 of were gained in a solution architect or senior leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of SAP solution suite and technical architecture and ability to translate business challenges into ERP solutions.
- Understanding of SAP's product strategy, including positioning of S/4 HANA and enabling tools and complementary technologies, especially the integration to other applications.
- Good knowledge of AWS and Azure public cloud offerings and architecting
- Ability to be highly mobile is required.
Additional experience of working in global, multi-stream enabled transformation programmes, and a strong awareness of digital transformation ranging from applications modernisation, re-hosting solutions, conversion of applications from IaaS to PaaS to SaaS offerings with both COTS and bespoke applications is required.
This is a key role within a global technology company and requires an experienced SAP Technical Solution Architect / SME with 10+ year's experience and strong client and / or business facing consultancy experience. APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438595