SAP SD/MM Consultant
Our partnered global pharma client is currently looking for a SAP SD/MM Consultant. This is a 6 month initial contract to be starting early June, with probable extension to 12 months.
You will work on an upgrade and template optimisation project. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site consulting - Client Facing experience is essential
- Representing complex business processes in SAP SD
- Collaborates with others to carry out assigned duties in a self-sufficient and independent way.
- Professional member in an team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting: Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems
The following experience is required:
- Participated in multiple life cycle SAP implementations
- Experience with upgradations
- Knowledge of SAP MM and purchasing processes
- Strong experience in SD pricing, OTC and general SD configuration
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent French language skills
- Additional language skills are advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444587