Design Application Engineer
Nicholas Associates are working with a lesading global organisation based in the Rotherham area and are seeking a Fulltime Permanent Design Applications Enginner.
Role: Design / Applications Engineer
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
- A global manufacturing organisation supplying a range of niche products into a number of specialist sectors.
- The company is enjoying a sustained period of growth and investment.
- A strong reputation within the industry and an employer of choice, offering excellent career progression opportunities through talent programmes and work experience in different cultures
Part of the Technical department, the Applications Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to Sales, Customers and Distributors on a range of specialist engineered products.
Interfacing internally between Design, Projects, R&D, Manufacturing and Sales.
Key Duties of a Design Applications Engineer
- Providing advice to customers on product selection.
- Proposals for customised products for complex applications.
- On site technical support and investigation.
- The development and implementation of technical procedures and analysis methods.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideally you will be qualified to Degree or HNC level in a applicable engineering discipline
- You will have previous experience in Design or Maintenance of mechanical products .
- Technically versatile - able to interface between Design, Production, R&D and Sales.
Salary & Benefits
- A Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
- Excellent rewards and benefits
- Healthcare & Life Assurance Schemes
- Business-wide learning and development programmes
If you would like to apply for the role of Design Applications Engineer please click apply or simply e-mail your CV to or call 01143480112 for more infomation.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443402