INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEADER - CLOUD/Virtualization
INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEADER - CLOUD/Virtualization/Team management - c£65-£75K
Are you a talented Team Lead / Manager with experience within infrastructure environment and have the aspiration to work in cutting edge cloud services? We are looking for someone who has experience driving performance and innovation within solid infrastructure teams where you will be part of a greenfield platform build.
This organisation is at various stages within a large transformation programme and they are now in need of someone to help develop the team that will be automating cloud services.
This opportunity is open to infrastructure team leaders who aspire to work on Cloud platform technologies, while developing and innovating their team further in the areas of Agile, Automation and continuous improvement/deployment.
In this position you will work closely with DevOps Teams, key stakeholders, application, security and development teams.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience listed below;
- Leading/managing an operational service delivery team in an infrastructure environment
- Experienced in how to successfully deliver highly available, consistent, secure and performance services
- Building relationships with, and managing customer and stakeholder expectations effectively
- Effective management and prioritisation of delivery vs demand
- Engaging with 3rd Party Suppliers
- Managing a Team of cx10 Engineers
- exposure to working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop their skills in the cloud services in an organisation that values and invests in industry leading technology.
Shortlisting immediately so please contact Ciara at Rethink today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443724