SAP Insurance Specialist
- You will be involved in all phases of a development life cycle, including analysis and design, development, testing, go-live, user training and post production support.
- You will document and design the required functionality, in close cooperation with key users, and the technical requirements of interfaces to other systems. You will develop and maintain mapping documents which define requirements for legacy system data to be loaded into new systems.
- You will work within projects teams during the entire implementation cycle to ensure deliverables are delivered timely and accurately based on requirements.
- You will provide expert knowledge on SAP applications and recommend solutions to meet the client needs.
- You will create test scenarios; perform system testing and integration testing to ensure quality, functionality and performance.
- You will create/update end-user documentation and training documentation.
- You will be a member of the Software Factory (development) team, responsible for building and maintaining the new application landscape of this Client.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444547