Channel Marketing Coordinator
The world's leading tech company is currently recruiting a Channel Marketing Coordinator to join their Smart Home Business and support their retail marketing team across EMEA, primarily Southern Europe with a focus on France.
Working on the Retail Marketing team and in close cooperation with the Sales team leads, in this position you will be responsible for coordinating retail marketing and merchandising operations in Southern Europe, implementing the business' customer experience across the retail channel.
As a cross-functional activity across multiple territories, you will also be responsible for supporting the merchandising in EMEA, working with suppliers to develop interactive content and analyse merchandising performance. This role will also coordinate and track the demand generation budget investment with key EMEA retail partners.
- Account Management
- Demand Generation planning and executing
- Online - Ensuring that the presence on retailers' website is of the highest standards,
- Analytics - measuring return on investment and performance
- Finance - tracking expenditure
- Proven track record of retail marketing, merchandising planning and execution and
management of demand generation budgets (3+ Yrs minimum)
- Project management and cross-functional collaboration skills - the candidate should thrive in a fast paced, pressured environment and not be adverse to ambiguity. In addition, a proven track
record of managing an end to end process; from briefing to delivery
- Ability to independently support the team's needs - from high level development to incredibly
detailed tactical plans; a self-starter who can navigate obstacles and blockers to execute on-time.
- Good understanding of the importance of brand positioning / product marketing and any associated strategies aligning with country/language localization best practices.
- Strong organisational Travel will be required (20%)
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in French and English is essential and Spanish or Italian is a plus!
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Channel Marketing Coordinator please apply now with your CV
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463651