IT Service Operations Engineer
IT Service Operations Engineer - Permanent - London
I am currently recruiting for a IT Operations Engineer to join my client, an international FinTech business based in London Bridge, on a permanent basis.
An IT Operations Engineer is required to join the Service Operations team to provide a stable platform for all of the group products. The Service Operations Engineer will be working as a technical bridge between the software engineers, customer operations, product and business management by providing 1st and 2nd level system and application support.
Key Responsibilities of the IT Service Operations Engineer:
- Be part of a team responsible for the monitoring of highly available productions systems, networks and customer facing applications.
- 1st and 2nd level system and application support of mission critical systems
- Building strong relationships with engineering teams to develop smoother internal co-operation
- Monitoring and metrics gathering for all systems, networks and applications
- Responsible for end-to-end Incident, Change and Problem Management for all incidents in production
Key Skills Required of the IT Service Operations Engineer:
- Extensive experience monitoring and managing mission critical systems
- Proven experience of ITIL processes within a fast-paced, web based, support environment
- Ability to take control and lead major incident investigations and chair post-mortem meetings
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Proven experience in a support position
What will you receive in return?
Alongside a corporate benefits package, you can also expect:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of tools and to assist with projects
- Free breakfasts/snacks
- Weekly drinks/social events
- Modern office with a games area
- A dedicated training budget
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444877