The Financial Accountant position will be responsible for reporting and variance analysis, as well as more generalist responsibilities.
Well established Organisation with offices in Oxford.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will consist of the following:
- Responsible for month end reporting, which also includes preparing monthly journals.
- Preparing all management reports and variance analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of information for internal and external audits.
- Preparation of accounts for VAT returns.
- Issue resolution for all Accounts Payable accounts.
- Statement reconciliation.
- Project work as and when needed.
The successful candidate will be ideally studying towards their ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification. They will have previous analytical experience, as well as reconciliations and have worked in Financial Accounts.
Excellent package, study support and parking on site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443604