Front End Developer
I am looking for a talented front end developer to join a well established, award winning client just outside of Birmingham to focus on software and web development products across a range of high profile international clients.
This role would present you with the opportunity to work in a quality driven environment amongst creatives and collaborators working on a variety of different projects. You would be working in a community of individuals who are passionate about technology and who meet the most current trends in technology and remain as leaders in the market using the bleeding edge tech. You would be working with a group of people who genuinely care for their art and are passionate about supporting you to deliver a high quality product.
- Working with key stakeholders and various team members to ensure that projects are delivered on-time.
- Convert the vision of the design team into a responsive user experience.
- Contribute ideas on how to progress moving forward with development. Essential skills and attributes:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience
- Practical knowledge of HTML5 and SASS hand-coding skills
- Practical knowledge of developing responsive websites
- Passionate about the field, demonstrating keen interest in developing Frontend
- Experience using grunt/web pack
- Exposure to source control management, preferable GIT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Organisation, with efficient prioritisation, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Patience, flexibility and being receptive to feedback
For further info please give Charles a call on 0161 888 2579 /
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438932