Full Stack Software Engineer - CyberSec
Software Engineer - CyberSec / Jav / Node.js / Cassandra
The interview process involves a telephone interview & a F2F interview with an interactive tech task as part of the F2F meeting.
We are looking for Software Engineers from mid-level to Tech Lead, capable of working in a fast paced development environment with the freedom to approach, own and solve problems independently, as well as part of a team. You will be working on the company's cutting edge data analytics tool so you will you to have experience in developing and maintaining complex, service oriented, applications in addition to a knowledge of general principles in large scale distributed systems.
Experience in different distributed technologies including Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB or ElasticSearch will also stand you in good stead for the role. Your primary work will be on the Data Processing, Analytics and Data Storage tiers but you can also expect to contribute to User Interface development when required.
- Help define and develop new features
- Work with other developers and stakeholders in feature development
- Interpret user requirements and respond with a coherent technical solution
- Keep abreast of advances in the field and make recommendations as to future technology choices
- A proven background on working on complex distributed systems
- Experience with at least one of the following: Node.js, Express, Java, Python
- Experience running a tech team (for tech leads)
- Familiarity with developing RESTful services
- Experience with some of the following: HTML5/CSS3, Backbone, Angular, React, D3
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440135