Our client, a successful advice providing broker in Gloucestershire are looking for an Insurance Consultant to join their expanding team.
£18,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Building, developing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Dealing with clients confidently face-to-face, over the telephone and via email
- Ensuring that the requirements of the clients are being met
- Seeking opportunities to exceed all expectations
- To discuss and advise on relevant insurance products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills, both face-to-face and over the phone
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- An ambitious candidate who will strive to hit monthly targets
- Able to work under your own initiative
If this sounds of interest please contact Fran at Adjacency today!
We are a multi-location, specialist recruiter operating across the Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR and Operations arenas. We enjoy challenging the traditional recruiters and proving that our robust candidate attraction and campaign management skills make the difference between a 'good’ hire, and an 'exceptional’ hire.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services across many operating sectors, as functional experts. We source exceptional talent from our existing network of candidates, advertised selection and research backed Search, underpinned by networking and referral gathering that leaves no stone unturned. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option.
We bring demonstrable expertise and class leading resources to successfully deliver up to Board level appointments.
Please review our website www.adjacency.co.uk and join us on our Social Media Channels.
Talk to us; opportunity lives here.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444065