KS2 Primary Teacher - Haringey
A vibrant and forward thinking school in Haringey is seeking a Key Stage 2 (KS2) teacher to join the school in September 2018. You will be joining a lovely KS2 teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Successful candidates will be a capable and competent Key Stage two (KS2) Teacher who has at least 1 year of teaching experience and has the drive to maintain high expectations through your teaching. You should be inspirational with an effective and passionate teaching style. All applicants to this Key Stage two (KS2) Teacher position should be able to adapt their teaching style to different classes and differentiate well.
The school provides a caring, inclusive and supportive community where every child is a valued member. They have high expectations and are ambitious for their children to succeed. It offers a rich and varied learning environment that enables children to succeed and flourish.
The Head teacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is an excellent class teacher with a passion for KS2
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Has experience of teaching KS2 national curriculum
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious classrooms with
- An experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Opportunities to progress with future leadership roles
The School aims to:
- Offer a secure and caring environment
- Recognize and develop each individual's strengths and talents
- Enable children to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners
- Foster children's self-esteem and help them build positive relationships with other people
- Develop children's self-respect and encourage children to respect the ideas, attitudes, values and feelings of others
- Show respect for all cultures and, in so doing, promote positive attitudes towards other people
- Enable children to understand their community and help them feel valued as part of this community
- Help children grow into reliable, independent and positive citizens
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum catering for individual needs regardless of race, creed, gender or disability within the National Curriculum requirements.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please contact Ruby at Reeson Education by sending in your CV immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438896