Contract Senior Tax Manager- start ASAP
Contract Senior Tax Manager- London- £625p.d
Must be able to interview Wednesday 16th May and start by Monday 21st May
We are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to own all group tax and compliance deliverables across the UK and international jurisdictions.
This will be either through review and oversight of local filings by local teams or external advisors or, in the case of the UK, by having directly responsible for local filings and dealings with authorities.
You have the following experience
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Advisor (ACA / CTA)
- A solid grounding in VAT principles and processes in Europe to include return preparation is essential
- Proven experience of robust hands on capability, with keen willingness to deliver work independently where possible and not look to external advisers is essential
- An understanding of other (ie non CIT and VAT / GST) taxes affecting a multinational business and a willingness to be hands on in compliance with those taxes is essential
- Experience of MOSS returns, partial exemption and VAT in telecoms an advantage
- Experience of tax in a non-UK jurisdiction(s) an advantage
- Experience of maintaining and updating transfer pricing documentation an advantage
- Understanding of accounting and legal implications of tax work is desirable
- Previous experience and familiarity with successful implementation of tax and compliance automation a positive plus
If you are able to interview and start this week and wish to be considered please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81444397