Systems Engineer - Validation - Contract - Midlands
Systems Validation and Verification Engineer - Contract - Midlands
My client, an expert in their field and renowned as one of the most prestigious automotive companies in the UK are looking for a Systems Validation and Verification Engineer to join their leading team in the Midlands.
The day to day role will involve:
- Creating test plans
- Running manual and automated black box tests
- Results analysis
- Creating test reports to track bug issues and progress
- Review existing functional specifications and contribute to the creation of new specs
- Liaising with suppliers
- Full vehicle practical testing
- Configuration and database management
- Software updates
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Experience of creating software test plans
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Embedded C or C++
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills - both hardware and software
My client are interviewing this week and we are looking for immediately available candidates or engineers with a short notice period.
If you're interested, please send a recent CV to or call 0161 448 8881 ASAP.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81439979