An opportunity exists for a strong Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrically bias) to join a rapidly growing drinks manufacturer, who from their conception a decade ago, have grown into one of the most sort after products in the UK.
My Client is a medium size drinks manufacturer who have been in operation for close to 10 years. From a start-up, this business has rapidly grown into one of the most sort after drink products in the UK and their brand positioning has lead to demand skyrocketing and the acquisition of a new site, significantly increasing their production capabilities. Their culture is very inclusive, dynamic and fun and the business offers great benefits on top of a competitive salary.
- Develop and execute the planned maintenance program for all site equipment.
- React to all breakdowns in a safe but prompt manner so that any un-planned downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Maintain the workshop and associated equipment in a professional manner.
- Monitor and control the utilities equipment to ensure optimal output.
- When required undertake maintenance tasks on the building and facilities.
- Assist in operations to cover shift breaks when required.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities. This role is expected to put forward ideas to improve processes and product quality.
- Troubleshooting; report breakdowns and damage caused to equipment and assist where required in resolving the issue.
- Must be multi-skilled
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Hold an Electrical Qualification
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience
- Electrical Skills for maintenance and repair: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, etc.
- Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatic, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Holds or is prepared to secure 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Private Health care.
- A diverse and energetic working environment, training and development offered
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81439999