Senior Management Accountant
This is a varied, Senior Management Accountant position in Lincolnshire.
My client is looking to hire into their team following a recent promotion within the business.
My client is a charity, working to provide support, care and a voice to vulnerable individuals. This is a specialist charity with a clear vision, changing mind-sets whilst creating new opportunities and quality of life.
This position reports directly to the Group Finance Manager and is responsible for a small team. You will be expected to take a lead on preparing the management accounts for the business, as well as getting involved with the operational team to ensure that they are getting the information and advice that they need.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, providing commentary and analysis
- Presentation of monthly management accounts to Senior management
- Work closely the operational team to provide business partnering support
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Identify, analyse and report key variances
- Lead a small team and be responsible for their professional development
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis
To maximise success, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have a strong ability to communicate at all levels, to finance and non-finance persons
- Be capable working well under pressure
- Have a proven ability to prioritise work and consistently meet deadlines
- Public Sector/Charity background advantageous
- Business partnering experience advantageous
£40,000- 43,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81439466