Technical Services Supervisor
Technical Services Supervisor - Aerospace
Salary: DoE + Good Benefits
Location - Oxfordshire
Our client is a world leading provider and operator of rotary winged aircraft and are seeking an experienced individual to join an exciting team working on multiple projects.
You would be primarily responsible for the day to supervision of the airworthiness & publications section, supporting airworthiness activity, prioritising and delegating tasks and demands placed upon the airworthiness and publications section in the course of normal business activity.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to in order to ensure continuing compliance with current regulatory requirements through supporting the Technical Services depart in the performance of its functions under Part M/A8-25 and Part 145/A8-23.
- Deputise for the Continuing Airworthiness Manager in his/her absence.
- Previous experience in a management/ supervisory role within the Aviation/Aerospace industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Continued Airworthiness Management environment.
- Proven ability to manage small teams and drive improvement within a functional area
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438803