Software Development Team Lead
Permanent Development Lead Position - Worcester - £50,000-£55,000
My clients are a well established housing association which provides social housing to people across England and Scotland. With over 85,000 houses across the UK making my client one of the leading social landlords.
This role sits within the Information Systems (IS) which is responsible for delivering IS capability to ensure employees have access to the systems needed to perform their duties.
With this role you will be required to lead a team to provide unique and competitive systems outside standard market offerings to meet the Information Systems (IS) needs of the group.
- Experience of application development methodologies
- Comprehensive experience of Xamarin in a multi platform environment
- Experience in Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- Proven experience of working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of serverless computing
- Working knowledge of healthcare technology
- Proven experience of managing a development team
- Advanced C#, .NET4.6.2, JSON.NET, and Web API 2
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
This roles paying up to £53,000 P/A with an excellent benefit package and the chance to work for a large organisation. If this opportunity is of interest or you would like to find out more information, please respond to my email or give me a call on 0117 927 6236.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443428