A growing Financial business based in the heart of St Albans are recruiting for a Junior Paraplanner to assist the Client Services Manager with administration duties. Varied and progressive role with excellent training.
Salary up to £25,000 with good benefits, ideally seeking a candidate with an administrative background who has good customer services experience and works well under pressure.
My client are a growing Financial Services business who treat their staff well and offer progression. They have a medium sized head office in St Albans and have a large client portfolio. You will work closely with a friendly Client Services Manager and assist them with administration and communicate with clients via phone and email. They offer a competitive salary, training and progression.
- Reporting into a hands on Client Services Manager
- Assisting with the smooth running of taking on new clients
- Researching new clients to ensure they are compliant for the business
- Liasing with clients via phone and email
- Taking feedback from clients
- Ad hoc report writing
- Assisting clients with information
- Answering calls when needed
- Ideally a background in Administration
- Clear telephone manner
- Someone who is confident liasing with different clients and customers
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
- Live local to St Albans
Whats on offer?
- An entry level role with great progression and training
- Competitive salary of up to £25,000
- The chance to work for a growing business who value their staff
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443252