Audit and Accounts Senior - Corporate and Not For Profit
A new and exciting role as a Qualified or nearly qualified Senior has arisen at a forward thinking, growing, professional practice in Sittingbourne for a talented ACA/ACCA. The role will be varied and will provide great exposure to clients. The position will also allow the successful applicant to work closely with other team members within the firm.
This client prides themselves on delivering excellent service to their clients by taking their clients' interests to heart and being proactive in recommending value added solutions. They also have a wide range of services - both traditional accountancy services and more innovative business advisory and development services. These advisory services have the ability to add real value to their clients businesses, a goal they strive for.
This practice is well established and work with clients in a range of sectors across corporate industries and Not for Profit organisations.
The responsibilities of this Audit and Accounts Senior role in Sittingbourne include:
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Responsible for performing accountancy duties of companies predominantly in the media sector including planning and finalising jobs on-site.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit /accounts and related assignments.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
Qualified to ACA/ACCA level with previous work in practice.
Good understanding of corporate tax.
High level of personal motivation.
Good communication skills.
Willing to get involved and help clients.
Ability to organise and motivate the team.
Ability to manage time effectively
Mixed Audit and Accounts Role
Excellent Sittingbourne Practice
Great Client Exposure
Progression encouraged internally
Great work life balance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438221