Page Personnel are working with a leading Manufacturing business to recruit a Management Accountant for their offices based in the West End of Glasgow.
Our client is a leading Manufacturing business with premises in the West End of Glasgow.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Accruals/ Prepayments
- Posting journals
- Assist with the year-end Financial Audit
- Work with the Finance Manager to run profitability reports
- Update inventory unit costs
- Process and reconcile fixed asset records
- Analyse and resolve AP invoice discrepancies, including issues relating to purchase orders.
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
The successful candidate will have a previous working knowledge of a similar role. Previous experience in the Manufacturing sector would be advantageous but not essential. Familiarisation with an ERP system would be beneficial.
Our client is willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package (inlcuding study support) for the successful Management Accountant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437964