Trainee Insurance Broker Scheme for Global Market Leader
Insurance Broker Graduate Scheme for Global Market Leader
Salary: £25,000 (Base) negotiable depending on experience. £45,000 OTE + Bonus
Start date: Immediate
Sector: Insurance, Sales, Broking
We are currently looking for a motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mind who is looking to start on the career ladder and learn the Insurance Brokerage industry, in a role that has a particularly rewarding earning potential. Previous experience in the industry is advantageous but by no means a necessity, as full training would be provided to successful candidates, however, you must be a stand-out candidate. If you are you are keen, committed and ready to take on a challenge you will be successful.
- £25,000 basic salary with On Target Earnings of £37-£45K
- Full training and development program with both classroom based learning and on the job coaching
- You will learn about the broking of protection products from leading industry professionals
- Rapid progression into other areas and departments such as Quality Assurance, Credit Risk and Mortgages
- Young and fast-paced environment where help and guidance is readily available
- Confident and commercial telephone manner
- Must be London based, or be able to relocate
- Strong Mathematical ability with demonstrated examples such as qualifications or certifications.
- Drive to earn significant money and be successful
- A proven Hard Worker
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81438121