Maths Teacher - Stockport - Secure a role for September 2018 now!
Take the first steps towards securing a September 2018 teaching role in this Maths Teacher position!
If you are currently completing your PGCE and are looking for a supportive but academic school to complete your NQT year then this role could be ideal for you.
Perhaps you are an experienced Teacher, relocating to the Stockport area and would like to find a school that matches your ethos?
Do not delay your interest, apply now and attach your CV to find out further information about this fantastic Maths Teacher position.
- Ideal role for an experienced teacher, NQT or RQT
- PGCE students graduating in summer 2018 welcome to apply
- September 2018 opportunity
- Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale - £22,917 - £38,633
- Interviews to be arranged for January 2018
- Excellent Maths subject knowledge
- A record of 'Good' or better in observations
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (Teacher Training certificate)
- A passion for education and maths
This maths NQT position will see you spend your first year as a teacher working within a warm & supportive school teaching students with a fantastic attitude towards learning. Put the knowledge and skills you have picked up during your PGCE course into fantastic use and contribute to a thriving maths department and contribute to the schools sterling high standards and results.
The School is located close to fantastic transport links and offers a fantastic support programme for all NQT's, teachers and trainee teachers. Graded as OfSTED as Outstanding, this would be an excellent place to kick start your teaching career.
If this Maths NQT teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Holly at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443032