It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. My client work hard and play hard, and they're serious about what we do. But they like to have a good time, too. In fact, they run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Leveraging information security, compliance and privacy programs in support of the sales organization in providing prospective customers with insight. Specifically, taking a transparent approach to explaining the programs, processes, policies and technical solutions in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity of Data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaison directly with the CSO, Cloud Operations, Compliance teams and others on a regular basis
- Assist the other Teams with due diligence activities by providing guidance and expertise
- Communicate the value of the security programs to prospective customers
- Assist in coordination of Corporate resources to address the due diligence process when needed
- Provide education to Account Executives and Enterprise Architects around positioning of and messaging for addressing a due diligence process
- Create and maintain collateral to support the due diligence portion of the sales cycle
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise application architecture
- Comprehensive security background covering encryption technologies, network architectures, communications security, authentication methodologies etc.
- Solid working knowledge of information security standards and guidelines
- Experience with security certifications and audits (ISO 27001, ISO 27018,SOC-1, SOC-2 etc.)
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Organized, responsive, and highly thorough problem solver
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437669