Commercial Gas Mobile Engineer
We are an established and successful commercial building maintenance company specialising in Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning. This privately owned business has grown from strength to strength and has a number of prestigious contracts within the hospitality, entertainment, community care, health, education and retail sectors. Due to expansion of existing contracts and new opportunities we are now actively seeking to appoint new mobile engineering staff.
Engineering Energy Ltd is an ISO 9001 Quality Company and a highly regarded employer with an excellent reputation and many long serving employees. Due to expansion of our existing contracts we are now recruiting for Commercial Gas Engineers or Multi Skilled Engineers to work on mobile service contracts.
Commercial Gas Maintenance Engineer
- Carrying out maintenance inspections and servicing of natural commercial and domestic gas appliances & general plant room equipment.
- Attending reactive, diagnostic and repair calls to gas appliances and plant.
- Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry/client requirements.
- Diagnostics and fault finding of multiple integrated HVAC equipment
- Face to face customer liaison.
- Estimating labour requirements for repairs to enable quotations to be generated.
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain part information/costs.
- Carry out boiler replacement works
Experience & Competencies required:
- Applicants must be an experienced Commercial Gas Heating Service Engineer with good diagnostic/repair skills.
- Applicants must hold commercial gas qualifications.
- Knowledge of Gas Interlock systems
- Experience/knowledge of Oil & LPG appliances would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience/knowledge of electrical/controls and commercial plumbing installations
- A thorough knowledge of a wide range of commercial gas heating installations and systems.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full Driving Licence.
In return for the right applicant we offer:
- A very competitive salary,
- Company vehicle,
- Fuel card,
- Paid overtime,
- Paid travel time
- Excellent opportunities for further training and career development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81443011