SF Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Accountant to join a well established manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Our client is a global business operating via multiple sites across the UK. Reporting into the Commercial Director the successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team with the following duties:
- To identify and analyse occurrences where the company has incurred financial losses and to be able to attribute these financial losses to the customer or relevant suppliers via senior stakeholders
- To prepare detailed financial/costing reports that illustrate certain costs incurred by the business
- To be able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Participate in negotiations with Customer and Supplier representatives
- Understand financial impact of incurred financial losses associated with the Manufacturing/Development environment
- Monitor and calculate the financial impact of large/sudden changes in the Manufacturing/Development processes
- Have a good understanding of labour and machine rates to prepare costings reports
This particular opportunity requires applicants to not only have an understand of data analysis but also finance. Candidates should have worked in a similar role previously as a Finance Analyst or be studying/qualified towards their CIMA/ACCA.
If this is the role for you please get in touch on or.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442425