Audit Senior - City of London (Moorgate Area)
Our client a large established firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for an experienced Audit Senior.
You will be responsible for providing a mix of audit and assurance services for a varied portfolio of clients including; private clients, professional companies, AIM listed companies, mid to large corporates and non for profit organisations.
Duties will include:
- Planning and carrying out audits and accounting assignments.
- Perform work in accordance with the firm's procedures and ensure deadlines are met.
- Prepare draft accounts and reports, identifying any weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Establish a good relationship with clients and communication regularly to ensure smooth progression and to make sure expectations are met.
- Identify any business opportunities.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review the work of junior staff.
- Assist and train junior staff where necessary and be proactive in their development.
- Monitor budgets.
- Provide regular progress reports to the Manager.
- Attend client meetings.
- Be involved with marketing and business development of the firm.
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA and have previous UK practice experience of at least 2/3 years. You will also possess good technical ability in accounting as well as having a strong audit background and excellent communication skills.
Superb prospects and very good benefits.