UX UI Designer
UX UI Designer role-Great National Company-Grow your Career-Central Cardiff based
Working with a high profile company I am recruiting an opportunity for a UX/UI Designer. This organisation is Nationwide and are looking to role out digital transformation which is the reason for the increased headcount in their marketing team.
This exciting role will see you design and shape the Users products and experiences within the companies digital transformation programme, previous industry experience would be required for this position. As a UX UI Designer the role will see you cover User research and User experience design but will have a strong emphasis and overall responsibility for the User Interface.
Working within the Marketing Team you will need to be a good communicator as this role will see you work with key stakeholders within the business to provide effective deliver. Some of the stakeholder you will lease with include (but are not limited to) Designers, Software Developers, CX team, Marketing along with project managers.
Some of the main duties include:
- Be involved with planning and implementing of creative ways to understand and interpret customer needs and behaviours .
- Determine the appropriate level of user research, concept testing and usability testing
- Develop user stories and screen designs for the build team to develop.
- Work with CX and Marketing to aid copy development
- Work with Solution Architects to design feasible digital solutions
- Perform competitive audit and market research and convert findings into design decisions
This role requires a problem solver and someone that is solutions focused with Adobe XD/Creative Suite experience. You will be working in an Agile Environment so experience working Agile is essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward up-to-date copy of your CV. Please call me directly on 02920371821 to discuss this role in more detail and for a full job and company description.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. We also offer Vouchers for successful referrals within the Design and Development space-Earn £500 Vouchers for successful referrals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442561