Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Shift based
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Shift Based
£39,000 + Holiday + Benefits
Maintenance Engineer required to join a well-established Engineering company situated in Bishops Stortford
As Maintenance Engineer you will work on reactive and planned maintenance on the client's site.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will come from a multi skilled background, hold a 17th edition qualification and be happy to work a Days and Nights shift pattern.
* Maintenance Engineer
* To maximise the uptime of production machinery and to assist in meeting the agreed production plan for the shift.
* To undertake continuous improvements on the plant to improve productivity, ways of working and/or value engineering.
* To manage day-to-day routines, assisting operators in maximizing uptime of production machinery. Ensure the development of operators to carry out routine mechanical tasks as detailed in the Operator Skills module, thereby contributing to the overall success of the plant.
* To liaise with the Engineering Co-Ordinator and other Engineers to ensure that breakdown and planned maintenance is carried out as agreed and downtime is minimised.
* Recognised Apprenticeship with electrical and/or Mechanical qualifications
* NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications
* Evidence of safe working practices and personal commitment to health and safety
* Work experience in FMCG or similar packaging environment
* PLC experience
If you are interested in applying for this position contact Josh Sullivan on 0117 930 9718 /
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442056