My client is currently looking for a Wealth Planner to join their successful Bristol based business on a permanent position. This role is newly created, as it use to be road based role, they have decided to make it a desk based position, and will be focused on guiding the clients through the the financial planning stages.
My client boasts a very strong reputation within Financial Services, they focus on the Investments and Pensions sector and have been operating for over 100 years. They have got to where they are today by focusing on delivering a bespoke, and professional service to every single one of their clients.
The role of a Wealth Planner will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing your clients through the each process of the wealth management process.
- ensuring that you do all you can to help your client reach their target.
- Delivering a fantastic service to your clients, and building long-lasting, healthy relationships.
- Displaying a brilliant knowledge of the current economic environment.
- Communicating effectively.
- Seeking out new clientele by referrals, and creating a strong market presence.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following:
- Has worked within a Wealth Planning, or Financial adviser position previously.
- Display a brilliant knowledge of the economic climate.
- Comprehensive understanding of Financial Services.
- Good understanding of Pensions and Investments.
- It is essential that you are qualified to a level 4 diploma within Financial Planning, and ideally working towards a Chartered status.
This vacancy for a Wealth Planner offers a brilliant platform for either a current Wealth Planner, or Financial Adviser to make a strong career move - the role is desk based, within a centrally based Bristol office, and the hours of work are Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:00.
If you would like to know more, please apply and I will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81442883