Marketing Coordinator – Cheltenham
Salary £18-£20k part time would be considered
A leading independent business operating in the health sector is looking to appoint a marketing coordinator to help them develop their growing business. With plans for further expansion of their network, they are looking for someone to assume responsibility for their marketing and outreach.
Above all they need someone who is able to implement a marketing strategy and plan that is efficient and suitable for the company at the size it is now and capable of scaling up as the company grows organically and through acquisition. The role will be central to the development of the business and will involve some strategic development and planning.
Reporting to the General Manager the role will cover:
- Direct mail in both conventional print medium and eDM
- Organisation, planning and co-ordination of the business’ representation at company events including appropriate venue, securing dates in diaries of employees and manufacturers, coordination on the day and gathering data for analytical reviews
- Involvement with several social media platforms to include FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, ensuring the business has a profile that presents it as ahead of the market
- Working to place advertising with relevant local press
- Regular liaison between the company and the appointed marketing consultants to ensure budgets are maintained
- Manage more than one company brand with a view to a consistent approach
- Needs to be a highly organised and skilled project manager
- Producing and working to a detailed marketing plan
- Copywriting for web, blogs social
- Excellent communicator
- Sharing information clearly, concisely and accurately with other team members
- Adaptability and flexibility to prioritise work as required by the Company
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466169