Web Optimisation Specialist
Michael Page Digital are working with esure on recruiting an experienced CRO Analyst / Web Optimisation Specialist to help create best in class online customer experience. This person will be part of a growing marketing team that is going through a massive digital transformation. As well as your day-to-day CRO/testing work, you will be involved in a range of exciting new web development projects targeting both new and existing customers.
esure Group is an efficient personal lines insurance business. Founded in 2000 by Chairman, Peter Wood, Britain's foremost general insurance entrepreneur, the company is a leading provider of car, home and travel insurance under the esure and Sheilas' Wheels brands.
Through their insurance brands they provide cover for around two million customers.
Through a focused approach to underwriting, and by offering a diverse range of products, the Group is able to attract and retain customers with its strong brands, competitive prices and excellent customer service. The group's strategy is designed to deliver value to all stakeholders including shareholders, customers and employees.
Their people mission is simple: They aim to make esure a great place to work for our employees who we want to provide the very best service to our customers.
The Web Optimisation Specialist will require a working knowledge of A/B testing and UX best practices, prior experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and a basic understanding of general web development processes. You will also be required to have a working knowledge of A/B testing tools (e.g. Optimizely) and web analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Site Catalyst) so hands on experience in this area will be very advantageous. However, they do offer comprehensive training via their departmental training budget, which allows each member of the team to access online training material or complete training courses on request.
- Help to execute and manage esure's CRO testing roadmap
- Develop hypotheses, create briefs and guide our CRO developers in the creation and launch of A/B, MVT and personalisation tests
- Quantitative user data analysis using Adobe Site Catalyst
- Qualitative user research using a range of tools such as Hotjar, What Users Do and others
- Pulling reports together using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, and communicating test results to key business stakeholders
- Working with team members in acquisition, underwriting and risk to agree test plans
- Working closely with IT to prioritise web changes.
- Day to day agency management.
- Working with the acquisition marketing team to optimise landing pages
- Experience working on or running conversion rate optimisation programmes
- Proven track record of delivering uplift in conversion and income per sale
- Hands on experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or similar
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe Site Catalyst or similar
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
The ideal Web Optimisation Specialist will have the following
- Although you will not be required to do any actual coding, an understanding of HTML and CSS will be very helpful.
- Understanding of web development processes (e.g. Agile) and best practices
- Understanding of or an interesting in User Experience and UX Research best practices
- Experience of using common CMS platforms to update customer facing websites, such as Drupal or similar
- Knowledge of the latest tagging/tracking techniques and best practices
- Any exposure to or interest in behavioural psychology
- Knowledge of the Financial Services market would be a bonus
A salary between £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Please note: This role will be based in Reigate, Surrey.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441555