Junior Web Developer Apprentice
Do you have a flair for creativity and a passion for programming?
Baltic Training and Mobius Media are delighted to be recruiting for an Apprentice Web Developer to join their successful team based in Hessle, East Yorkshire.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you're ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Mobius Media, an award winning google partner, bring digital development solutions to Hull, the UK and World-wide with the aim of improving and growing their client's online presence. Services include web development, app development, e-Commerce consultancy and client management systems.
Tasks to be trained in
- Front and back end web development
- Using coding languages such as HTML & CSS
- In house development projects
- Maintain and update existing client websites
- Attend client meetings
- Adhoc duties (calls, live chat requests, support requests)
Training to be provided
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Software Development
- Software Development Environment, Role and Structure
- Software Data, Interfaces & Security
- Software Development Processes
- Developing Code Using Good Practice & Logic
- Software Development Requirements
- Level 2 Function Skills; Math's, English & ICT
- Basic knowledge of HTML or CSS would be beneficial
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attitude
- Ability to use own initiative while being part of a team
We're always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don't feel like you tick every box - get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £140 per week
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 17:30 Monday - Thursday
- 9.00am Friday
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 banks holidays
- Opportunity for Level 4 Training after completion of Level 3 (Performance depending)
- Quarterly team events (Bowling & Meals)
- PS4 & XBOX to use on breaks and lunches
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
This role is located in Hessle with easy access to public transport links from wider areas like Hull and Beverly. Bus numbers 77, 66 and 75 all run regularly to Hessle. There is also free car parking to use for those who drive.
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441285