Leading client require a experienced and polished individual with solid and extensive experience within practice to join their team.
The role will encompass:
- Review draft accounts
- Prepare annual review based on draft accounts
- Review meetings with clients to explain and finalise accounts
- Liaise with clients on a day to day basis regarding queries on accounts and tax.
- Liaise with the tax department regarding annual tax returns, tax payments, reduction in payments on account, tax claims for pension contributions
- Assist and supervise accounts assistants with accounts preparation queries if necessary.
- Allocate jobs, set budgets, ensuring job completion deadlines are met, actual vs budget time analysis and control.
- Ensure bookkeeping/management accounts clients receive the appropriate service in a cost effective manner.
- Monthly report to partners and business manager.
- Assist other team members where necessary and perform any other tasks the partners may require.
A real opportunity to join a successful and thriving firm, apply now for an immediate interview