English Teacher - 2ic
English Teacher - 2nd in Department required for September, Permanent, full-time role
Are you a career minded English Teacher, ready for that step up in your career to work as 2nd in charge in a vibrant English Department?
Is there no room for progression at your current school leaving you with little option but to explore other opportunities?
This vibrant and innovative secondary school in Manchester is looking for a talented English Teacher to develop as a vital part of the English department.
If this sounds like the perfect progression opportunity or you would like to learn more about this English Teacher role - either 'Click Apply' or call Holly at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat.
- English Teacher - 2nd in Department
- Experienced English Teacher required
- Ofsted 'Good' Secondary in the Heart of Manchester
- Permanent, Full-time role
- Starting September 2018
- Well-resourced department with a friendly team
- Main pay scale - Upper pay scale + TLR
- A successful, committed English Teacher with a strong background of 'Outstanding' Teaching
- The desire to raise standards and make whole school impact
- Previous experience in an inner-city school desirable
- 2+ Years' experience as a English Teacher
- UK QTS with a strong academic background
The school has a clear direction of where they want to be and you could be a part of their exciting journey to outstanding! Fantastic CPD is on offer and you will be joining a successful English Department Teaching pupils up to KS4 working with an inspirational Head of Department.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this 2nd in Department English role? Send your CV today to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81441694