IFA Support Administrator
Our client, a recognised and well respected financial services firm based in Northwich are looking to recruit a IFA Support Administrator to join their team. The role will see you proving support to advisers and clients alike in their goals.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting firm that provides a holistic approach to financial services and really do invest in their employees progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adviser and Client Support for new business and client servicing
- Managing leads with the CRM system
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
You will have previous financial services experience with excellent attention to detail and record keeping/reporting capabilities, a proactive attitude with the ability to multi-task and have strong communication skills.