Motor Trade Workshop Controller
Automotive Workshop Controller
Basic up to £25K + OTE
Monday to Friday 8.00AM to 6.00PM, Saturdays - 1 in 3 AM
My Client, a true family-run Main Dealer in Northamptonshire is looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to join its expanding business within this brand new position!
With local roots in the area this business wants somebody who is experienced, extremely organised and looking for the right role within a company that treats each employee like a member of the family. The Service Manager you will be working with has been there over 20 years!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating work to Technicians
- Monitor Progress of repairs and service and communicate to service advisor of any delays
- Check capacity in the bodyshop based on any additional work requirements
- Ensure that quality checks are carried out to brand guidelines
- Monitor and give feedback on operative’s quality and efficiency
To be considered for the role, you must have experience of Workshop Controller, Master Technician or Service Management from the Franchise network.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.