Service Engineer (Gate And Door)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automatic Gate and Door Service Engineer based around in and around a 40-mile radius of Hounslow.
Are you looking for new challenge? Or maybe would like to lead small team of engineers and guide them through day-do-day repairs or projects?
The company are looking for someone with experience and knowledge in order to support, lead and improve these aspects of our business. This is ideal role for someone looking to step up and take up new challenge.
We do expect from you to have in-depth knowledge of all gate automation aspects – from installation, though fault finding to preventative maintenance. You also will be expected to use this knowledge to advise others and implement changes.
Fluent English both spoken and written is a must as you will be dealing with residents and customers and delivering detailed and accurate reports to the Office and your Line Manager.
An ideal Automatic Gate and Door Service Engineer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Must have previous experience with Gate Automation/ Electric Barriers and/or Roller Shutters/ Automatic
- Doors Valid UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of CCTV, Door Entry Systems/ Access Control Systems would be beneficial.
- Fluent English spoken and written is a must.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects related to any gate/door automation
- Act responsibly and with necessary care for himself, the property of others and his team
- Team leading and projects supervisory skills will be beneficial
- Can do, positive attitude
Your working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30am – 5:00pm. Overtime and Saturdays may be available. You must be available for on call work (one week every 2-3 months).
In return for this you will receive a salary of £30,000 – £35,000 plus overtime and bonuses.
You will also be provided with a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad (all for business use only), uniform, Health and Safety training, in-house training on company products and 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
We are committed to ensuring that it fulfils its obligations to operate fairly, justly and in accordance with the laws. In particular, no employee or potential employee shall be discriminated against on grounds of gender, race or disability. We extend the concept of equal opportunity to include discrimination on grounds of religious or political beliefs or sexual orientation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81439427