Your new company
This Secondary School based in Chester, is looking for a specialist Geography teacher to fill a temporary role for the final 4 weeks of term.
Your new role
You will be joining an expert Humanities faculty and reporting to a designated head of faculty, both of which will support you throughout your employment at the school. You will be assisting students in their educational development and teaching to an eager group of Key stage 3 and 4 students Geography and potentially occasional KS3 History. You will be expected to assign appropriate homework, and give feedback to students, so they can broaden their knowledge and evaluate their performance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified teacher registered and will have previous experience delivering Geography at KS3 and KS4 at another secondary school. You have a strong track record of helping pupils to achieve results and strong behaviour and classroom management skills. You share a commitment to safeguarding and hold a DBS check.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Prompt weekly payments, on time every time.
- A personalised programme of continuous professional development.
- Support and guidance from our experienced education consultants, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Free quality teaching resources.
- Free social events.
- Access to teaching opportunities in all key stages and subject specialisms.
- Flexible assignments.
- Support during challenging times.
- Bonus for recommending friends or colleagues to us. *
*Terms and Conditions Apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440587