Year 1 Teacher - Maths Lead
Keresley Newlan Primary School, Warwickshire.
Year 1 Teacher & Maths Lead
MPS/UPS (plus £3K recruitment allowance negotiable)
Required for September 2018
The Governors at Keresley Newland Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher for KS1, including additional responsibility for leading whole-school Maths, to join our team from September 2018
We are looking to appoint someone who will:
* have high expectations of every child
* be enthusiastic about learning
* demonstrate recent and relevant experience in leading Maths
* demonstrate recent and relevant experience in teaching in KS1
* be ambitious about developing their career
The successful candidate will carry out the professional duties of a teacher as set out in the relevant pages of the School Teacher's Pay and Conditions document.
In return we can offer:
* A commitment to your professional development with a tailored support CPD programme
* A happy, lively school where staff and children are committed to success.
* A commitment to a curriculum, which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching.
* An enhanced salary to reflect prior experience including £3K as a recruitment & retention allowance.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education to arrange this.
For more information and to request an application pack, including job description and person specification, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Please also see our recruitment site: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/kerseley-newland-primary-school/index.htm
Keresley Newland Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440233