AAT - Part Qualified Finance Assistant
Our Client based close by Piccadilly Station is looking to appoint a Part Qualified AAT Finance Assistant.
Reporting to the Head of Transactions this is a role for an individual who has commenced their AAT and has already passed some papers and is committed to Qualification.
On a day to day basis you will work as part of the Finance team - that has close links to Treasury function of the business. This will include;
- review and code of Invoices - Allocation to correct Cost Centres
- review and report on Assets - extensive use if Excel
- preparation of VAT Returns and submit to HMRC once reviewed
- work across a range of Reconciliations including - Revenue / Bank and Client Recs
- work with the team across Month End close
- ad hoc Projects across a range of Financial and Management accounting tasks
Our Client offers full study support upon completion of probation - they also offer a very supportive working environment.
WE HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION TO SUPPORT THIS ROLE - please call the office and ask to speak to Karen Reynolds or Joanne Sizer.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81440513