Finance Business Partner (Part Time)
Finance Business Partner (Part time)| £27,000 - £30,000 | Staffordshire
Looking to move away from the standard month-end routine? Want to add value to improve business processes and profitability? Do you have an inquisitive mind-set with a desire to partner with non-finance stakeholders? If so, this could be the perfect next career move for you!
Macildowie are supporting a local employer of choice that have operations across various sites to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a part time basis. Working from head office in Staffordshire, you'll support the operations team with a key focus on providing financial information and analysis (strategic orientation, budget & forecast) to the UK Leadership team to efficiently support operational, financial and strategic decisions.
So what is the job?
- Budgeting and forecasting alongside various business stakeholders.
- Identify and define key business revenue and costs drivers
- Measure, report and analyse business performance and challenge the business driving improvements
- You will produce investment appraisals, board reports and appropriate sensitivity analysis
- Produce post investment reviews and develop appropriate reports to highlight key learning, actions and trends
- Retail teams
- Supply chain teams
- Purchasing teams
What are you like?
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of Business Analysis
- Excellent analysis and Excel capabilities
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with 3 years + PQ experience
- Experience working in an international environment highly desirable
- Highly developed understanding of Finance/Controlling processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good technical accounting skills
- Ability to focus on key objectives and monitor progress
- Ability to build positive business relationships
- Action orientated and results focused
- Good communication and influencing skills
Package - £27,000 - £30,000 - depending on experience
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81439200